Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I play the Sims alot on our CPU and I need a new video card?

I have a Dell pentium 4..what would be the best video card for me|||Affordable price Nvidia 7600 series is your best bet. And make sure your memory is atleast 1GB, so you can play Sims without any lag or skipping.



Besides all of the info I gave the Nvidia 7600 series has download drivers from nvidia.com that actually don't encounter problems for it, unlike other Nvidia cards like 7900GT or 8800GTX encounter minor problems, which cause your computer to restart because you didn't download the proper driver.



Simple answer: Nvidia 7600 series, its affordable.|||most likely an agp nvidia 7800 ... it depends on what slot type u have|||I had that prolbem when I got the Sims 2 for the first time. I had a video card but it wasn't enough and it made the game skippy and I was getting very annoying at it but I got a better one I can't remeber the name of it but your best bet is to go to a place that sells electronic stuff like best buy and ask them they could tell you a lot more and help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment