Sunday, May 6, 2012

What kind of video card do I need to buy?

I bought kotor 2 for my pc, but my computer doesn't have a good enough graphics card to run the game. What graphics card should I buy or where should I look for one?



This is my computer: HP Pavilion p6110f (NY428AA#ABA) Desktop PC Pentium dual-core E5300(2.60GHz) 6GB DDR2 640GB HDD Capacity Intel GMA 3100 Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit|||best place to buy pc components



http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.…



All depends on your budget, they can range from $50 to $800 dollars, and make sure that you have a big enough power supply for it if you do go for a big beefy card.



gtx 560 is a good card for the price



AND IF YOU DO FIND ONE RESEARCH IT

RESEARCH IT ALOT

LOOK UP VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment