Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why doesnt my video card work?

I have a sapphire hd 3650 video installed on my computer. When i got it it worked. Then couple days ago as i was using my computer, the screen when blank and said check input and i tried to fix it but didn't work. any advise thanks.|||Two things to check:



1) check in the BIOS to see if you are able to specify the 3650 is initiated first and not the IGP. An improper reboot may have triggered this.



2) I do hope you are using a power supply that is at least 450W as this card uses just under 75W. If not this is probably the problem.



Good luck.|||reseat the video card and reconnect the video cable at both the monitor and card end. Check the external power connection on the card|||Did you disable the integrated graphics|||did you install the drivers? if not get the latest drivers from ati's website and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment