Friday, May 4, 2012

Can you boot a computer without a video card or onboard video, so the computer runs but I just can't see it?

I have recieved all my parts for the computer I'm building save for my PCI Express graphics card. I tried turning it on without it but all that happened was the fans turned on for a second and immediately shut off. None of the led's turned on. Is this all because most systems cannot even so much as boot without a video card or onboard video?|||What's the point of turning on a computer with no video? Even if it does work, how would you know? got some kind of brail usb interface?



You may be able to set your bios to continue to boot without the video (this is the first thing it does), but that is not the default setting and you would need video to see the bios setup screen. What kind of bios is it anyway?



Remember: A donut without a hole, is a danish.|||You can boot it only if you need to go to BIOS Setting. It would not load the OS if you don't have video/grahpic card, but it depending on motherboard. My motherboard include video/grahpic which can boot it without video/graphic. I have my own video/graphic insert for making more faster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment