Friday, May 4, 2012

Rage 128 Pro Ultra GL AGP video card update?

I have a Rage 128 Pro Ultra GL AGP video card which is a pretty old video card and I can't play the Sims 2 with it because everything flashes when I play it so I'm wondering if there is any newer updates for my video card. Thanks for the help. :)|||Molly:



Although there are some AGP cards still produced and on the market, if you purchase and installed an update, your computer is so old that, in all likely-hood the more recent games still would not play on your system because of several other limitations and incompatibilities (cpu, memory, etc.).



My suggestion is to start saving for a replacement computer (either new, or a few years old). There are a lot of slightly used computers for sale on Ebay and/or Craigslist for very reasonable prices. I recommend Craigslist because you can buy from local sellers, and have a chance to inspect (and have demonstrated) the computer before purchase.



Hope this helps. Cbill|||That card is so obsolete there hasn't been updates to its driver for almost 10 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment