Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I install a new video card on my Vostro 1000?

I 'm getting a Vostro 1000, and I want to upgrade from integrated graphics to a real card. I'm thinking of getting a Radeon 2600 Pro to solve this, but I don't know that my laptop can be upgraded. Can it?|||I own 3 Dell Notebook PCs and am sorry to inform you that it is literally impossible for a novice to buy and upgrade the video adapter on just about every Notebook PC



That is, your Dell Vostro 1000 only has an integrated graphics card and if you intended to play video games on your Notebook PC then unlike Desktop PCs, the video upgrade should have been done at the time of purchase bec it's not cost effective since it requires an experienced PC technician and the Dell compatible part.



Hope the Above Info Helps|||most laptops will not upgrade you have to have a mobal verson of the graphics card i dont know where you can find them non OEM i dont know the instids of your computer so i couldnt even recomend one but i dont think youll be able to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment