Friday, April 27, 2012

Using onboard video card on motherboard and video card.?

I currently have 2 monitors on my system from 1 motherboard.

I am looking to get a video card. If the video card only has 1 slot for a monitor can I plug 1 monitor to the video card and another to the motherboard?|||Virtually all midrange and gamer-level add-on video cards support two monitors. And the DisplayPort-equipped versions of the ATI HD5000- and HD6000-series support THREE monitors.



If you are using an add-on video card, connect all monitors to the video card.|||Hi there,

Windows does support multiple monitors. (see the MS link below).

I know for a fact you can use up to three monitors as long as you have ports for each,

Hope this helps you,

al|||No - you will not be able to do this. If your motherboard supports SLI cards, you can get a card that has SLI and you will be able to run multiple monitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment