Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I upgrade my video card driver?

I tried downloading this ATI driver update, but it doesn't do anything I downloaded all of it, but when I see if my computer can run a video game my driver still is out of date and I tried another ATI download through something else it says video driver not found and to try and setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup I don't get any of this I just want to play some video games.|||You have to go into Add/Remove programs and uninstall ATI install manager. It will uninstall all your old driver from your system. The system will have to reboot and when it reaches windows you need to then click on your downloaded updated driver. When that is finished it will have to reboot again, when you reach desktop this time you are complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment