Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have an HP Pavillion dv6 notebook- what kind of video card do I have?

I've read that the computer is equiiped (or supposed to be) with an nvidia graphics card, geforce 7200 series i believe. However, when I search, all I can find is something about mobile intel chip family?



Im asking this because try as I might i cant get my game, Mass Effect, to run, and this is the only possibility i can think of|||What model DV6 do you have? DV6 is the SERIES... there are hundreds of different DV6 laptops. Some have NVidia chipsets, some have ATI, some have Intel GMA. In order to look up exactly which one you have, we would have to know your exact model number. It's on a white tag on the bottom of the laptop.



end of line|||Go to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp… and look up the specifications for your lap top by model number.

You can also find this by going to hardware, devise manager, scroll list, right click the devise, click properties.|||Look in your Device Manager--

..or search your Resource Disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment