Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have an emachine T5026, I need a new video card.?

I've bought guitar hero 3 for my pc,

turns out I need a new video card.

But I need one that's compatible with my computer.

help?|||from what ive found you can only use a PCI card



NOT!.. AGP or PCI xpress



just plain PCI..your choices will be limited though as plain PCI is old technology.|||check out your computer spec's then go on e-bay under video cards and find the 1 you need|||I'm not exactly sure how to answer this question. You will either need a PCI video card, or a AGP probably. The best course of action would be to ask emachines what your comptuer should use. You can use this link to contact them online:

http://www.emachines.com/support/upgrade…|||u can to bestbuy, pc richard&son, stapple, all u have to do tell the model of pc

No comments:

Post a Comment