Friday, April 27, 2012

Pc monitor problem or just a Video card?

after the loading screen of my PC(its XP) the monitor turn black and only the back-light shows, I don't know why it happens, I already check-up the wiring of the monitor even the video card but all properly inserted, i just tried also the F8 solution in boot menu but no one of them(even the safe mode) help me to fix that thing. PLS help me! tnx! and sorry for my english!|||This is a known Windows XP issue dear. Try to boot using "Enable VGA mode" after pressing F8 or reinstall Windows.







http://www.vcares.in|||If you can navigate to the advance boot menu in F8, it's likely not your monitor. If you can boot to the F8 advanced boot menu, but the screen goes blank after the Windows logo, it is probably a video driver problem. Check your BIOS settings to see if that will resolve it. If you can't adjust video settings in your BIOS, I'd remove the video card and make sure it is compatible with your OS and motherboard. If it is, uninstall the drivers and find the proper XP drivers for the card.



Good luck.|||http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-An…

run scan @delete|||Your monitor is dead

No comments:

Post a Comment