Friday, April 27, 2012

Which Video Card should I get?

Alright so I'm looking for a video card that will run WoW with no problems on a desktop. I have 2GB of ram. I recently bought a PNY NVIDIA GeForce 6200 512MB DDR2 AGP Graphics Card from Best Buy and found out the hard way it's a piece of crap. The video card would need to be compatible with a Dimension E510 which is my model. Any help is greatly appreciated.|||in order for us to give you a answer you will have to tell us your processor type and motherboard.

if we were just to tell you to get a powerfull card it might just bottleneck your system resulting in slow Performance|||You need more RAM I can tell you that much. I don't play WOW but a desktop should have 4 GB minimum I would say in 2011, and more like 6 GB for gaming if your mobo can support it.

No comments:

Post a Comment