Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I brought a video card for my dell dimension 3000 computer and I still cannot play some video games.?

I tried to upgrade my Dell Dimension 3000 computer by adding more memory and a video card. But I have tried to play some of my favorite games and I am unable to do so. How can I fix this problem?|||do you have the xp 64-bit system. by the way, most games require like an 8600gt and 2 gigs of ram with a p4 processor or above @2.8ghz|||What card did you get. Are you sure its good enough to play the games you want. You CPU might also be too slow. Go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref… and check if your comp can run the games you want it to.|||some games only are for xp and vista, did you check which system it is for?|||What GPU and what kind of games are you talking about?



Are you sure you turned off the onboard graphics card in bios?

No comments:

Post a Comment