Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm having trouble with my video card. Can someone please help me?

Every time I try to use Windows Media Center it syas my video card or driver is not compatible. My system recently crashed.|||Go to the website of you card maker.

Download the latest drivers and look specifically for the updated drivers to see if this has been an issue with media center.|||which video card are u using first fall it should be compatible and the proper drivers of the card should be installed to let it work on windows media center....so check out the latest drivers for that particular card and then check it out!|||Did you use Windows media center before with this same Video card? The only reason I ask is I am running Windows Vista RC1 and for at least 1 of the programs it says my video card will not work since it is not using Direct X 9.0, mine says it is Direct X version 8.0.



If it did work with this card before then you need to download or find on your Disk that came with the computer all the drivers that were on before. If you can run your pC try to go to www.windowsupdate.com and when it pops up asking for Xpress install or Custom Install choose custom. This will also download updated drivers along with any needed updates for the operating system. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment